• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February Discussion Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
gfs_asnow_us_33.png

I haven't given up. I will come the 1st of March...LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well I never officially give up till the end of March. I mean after having seen a foot of snow on March 25th, and a couple of at least six inch ones on the first or second day of Spring, it's just really hard to do before then.

Would need that high to speed up and press a lil further for my area to get it

Wow did not expect that this run but not excited yet

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Around the same time, 06z wanted to pop something off the SC coast. Evolution was different though. Ensembles will be fun soon.

I'll have a video coming! I dont want to block up the board feed with what I want to say in text.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_30.png
that low seems to be in the right spot, need a colder push to work for central Alabama, very close tho. This storm has great potential to become a monster if it wants

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_30.png
that low seems to be in the right spot, need a colder push to work for central Alabama, very close tho. This storm has great potential to become a monster if it wants

Would not be a bad thing to have it a bit further South and tad slower for many involved.

Got to be honest after the past few winters the SE snow folks have faced we need these models to stick to something and throw us a bone, need this to get further south with the cold if so the majority of the SE would be in business, that Low had plenty of moisture feedback to produce a good snow across the South for goodness sake it's one run but can we get a little more cold and make this happen...where's corey tucker when you need him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back