• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February Discussion Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Guys for all the great analysis!! I'm going down the tubes with JB or He's gonna look good after all is said and done...... He has good reasoning for him not to give up on his late winter here in the east...... I think some of us if not most will see a good snow or two before spring sets in.....................

Really need to start seeing the EPS improve at this point in the game.
If it doesn't show on the EPS in the next 3 days, then it would probably be a no go storm, but with positive trends today I can't see why you can't have a little more interest in this system, except the warmth.

Last edited:
12z euro tried
9cb752047c39d6348a82e9ca53c95a95.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That really was a large change on the Euro. I think there's a good chance the Euro is going to try harder and harder as we move forward as it seems to be playing catchup with the GFS rather than the other way around. I largely base this on the rather rare combo of the rising/strong PNA, the strongly -AO, and peak climo of 2nd week in Feb. The 12Z GEFS was quite telling.

Lol no problem. The mega warmth apocalypse talk was getting old over there, have to take a vacation from it. Good trends today and still a long way off for the models to find the storm again. Can't get excited til that happens though!
+1 I really appreciate your sound reasoning in your posts!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it doesn't show on the EPS in the nest 3 days, then it would probably be a no go storm, but with positive trends today I can't see why you can't have a little more interest in this system, except the warmth.

I haven't said anything about the warmth. You must have me confused w/someone lets. I'm very interested in this system just not excited yet.

I haven't said anything about the warmth. You must have me confused w/someone lets. I'm very interested in this system just not excited yet.

I was just mentioning the warmth in general from what the models are showing and what others are saying, not that you said that there was warmth lol.

Yeah, not going to mention names but there are 4-5 posters over there who search high and low for the absolute worst weather model for that day, and post it every time. Gets really old

The mega warmth apocalypse talk was getting old over there, have to take a vacation from it.
Just hope that the vitality, free exchange of info, thoughts, ideas and so forth here isn't compromised by a migration of egos from another universe; here it's discussion - not a challenge ... just sayin'
This is such a great experience ....
and BTW - Jon - Truly, thanks for coming on board!

Thanks Guys for all the great analysis!! I'm going down the tubes with JB or He's gonna look good after all is said and done...... He has good reasoning for him not to give up on his late winter here in the east...... I think some of us if not most will see a good snow or two before spring sets in.....................
I just finished interviewing him. He talks about everything you mentioned in the video and alot more lol

I just finished interviewing him. He talks about everything you mentioned in the video and alot more lol

When will you be posting that interview and where at? BTW- Loved the live show the other night!! I've been following JB for over 30 years, since I was a little Frosty! lol

I think we will either see what we saw the past several runs with a weak system moving into the southeast, then a low OTS, or we will see something new with the 12Z/18Z data cycle.
lol, I think we can always say that, we'll see the same or something new:rolleyes:

MASSIVE increase on the number of eps members showing a system

Not many wintry solutions but that's a huge sign . The EPS wants to play now

When will you be posting that interview and where at? BTW- Loved the live show the other night!! I've been following JB for over 30 years, since I was a little Frosty! lol
Glad you liked it. It will be posted Monday morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back