Pattern February Discussion Part II

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going to start cleaning up the pattern thread with too much crazy banter and stuff. No offense to anyone who sees a post removed or something.

Also, no, we are not mad at anyone specifically. But we do want people to be able to read about the pattern without having to scroll through 4-5 pages of banter in between the good information.

Please use the banter thread here: http://southernwx.com/community/threads/banter-venting-thread.11/page-15

Our possible winter storm is stronger and further south than the 18z run out in the Pacific at hr 78.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Ridge is higher out west at hr 108...this is a sign that the trough will be digging deeper.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

This isn't going to do it. We don't really want the ridge that tall, prevents any energy from digging. Snowy solutions were digging into a more flattened ridge by now, this energy will just shear out along the ridge. This run does have more energy hanging back near Washington, but it doesn't matter if it doesn't slide out with the main energy and dig early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: whatalife
Energy finally ejecting by 132 into central US, this is good but I'd like to see it happen earlier. This could be interesting but my guess is it's snow for the NE if it digs quick enough otherwise it's OTS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought we needed a taller ridge!? Now all of a sudden, the ridge is too tall!?

Status
Not open for further replies.