• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February Discussion Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 15-16 may start to spark soon too. Nice SE trough and huge ridge in the west. The Aleutian low looks very juicy too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far, as of 75 hrs, the S/w is stronger. May be an end to the flattening idea on GFS?

Looks like the second system is looking more juicer at 96...I can't tell cause I don't have the 12z up to compare.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

There's our possible winter storm at 114, let's see what happens.

Low is a little stronger at 141. Gonna be a fight between the high and low to see if this is suppressed

Low is a little stronger at 141. Gonna be a fight between the high and low to see if this is suppressed

Doing on and off PBP here as I work and can't watch models right now - is suppression good or bad given everything else y'all are seeing?

The low comes down but not enough moisture. It may amp up as it gets further to the east.

Trough orientation is too far East for it to blow up once the energy gets to the SE.

I wouldn't say it's over quite yet...

Bet this will be the GFS run that spins the energy from this system back into the states after it warms up lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back