• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February Discussion Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmfao, the CFSv2 & EPS continues to torch virtually the entire North American continent this month... It's been a lot of fun to watch Joe Bastardi kick and scream while another one of his winter forecasts goes up in flames. Even if we turn cooler later in the month (which isn't too unrealistic) going to be hard to erase the damage we're about to do the next week or two... Starting to feel just a tad better about my February forecast, granted I likely wasn't warm enough...
View attachment 12

View attachment 13
at this point it wouldn't bother me one bit to roast all of February . I haven't looked so I have no idea but it would be fun to make a run at the warmest February on record .

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The 06z DGEX still has it...kinda lol

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Other than the EPO (which really is a concern all things Pacific considered), the today indices generally continue to look good rolling into later next week (IMHO)

4indices.png

ALL_emean_phase_full.gif

12z GFS looks more realistic...sadly on the no storm side. I can't find the storm at all and think the monster cutter just absorbs it.

Meh, its there. but probably gonna get sheared out/crushed.
there.png

That second low looks more healthy than 06z...also it is being held back further than 06z. We'll see what happens.

Had to delete that post as I realized I was looking at the wrong thing. Don't like this set up right now, I'll be surprised if it survives.

Per the prelim maps, IF there is going to be a storm, it appears it would be quite far south this run.

Second system is different on 12z than 0z EPS...in fact the EPS doesn't even have the LP

Well at least we have a low cooking over Texas this run so far. Not that it survives, but better than what 06z had at the time.

That low will interact with Gulf if it will survive

Trough axis is probably too far east to be really awesome may be a huge hit for eastern NC/OBX

Nice little snow shower into AL MS

Yeah so far a snow shower across AL and parts of MS. Jumps over GA. Now trying to get something for the Carolinas, CAE East me guesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back