• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February Discussion Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that it matters because it's the gfs on it's own little island but did anyone else notice it just suppressed this system so far that it develops east of the Bahamas? Lol.... what. Boy need a helluva NW trend for that work out hahaha

I just heard that the GFS has issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Couldn't have said it better myself!
I think the storm will start to show back up, atleast by Sun/Mon!? Atleast it looks to get cold for a bit

Not that it matters because it's the gfs on it's own little island but did anyone else notice it just suppressed this system so far that it develops se of the Bahamas? Lol.... what. Boy need a helluva NW trend for that work out hahaha
The NW trend is no joke! By Monday, this thing could show up as an apps runner! Very chaotic pattern! And I think models did well with today's " event" in NC, never was gonna be much, but the p types and position seem to line up with the models!?

The NW trend is no joke! By Monday, this thing could show up as an apps runner! Very chaotic pattern! And I think models did well with today's " event" in NC, never was gonna be much, but the p types and position seem to line up with the models!?

All of the models suppress the low now. Surly it'll come northwest with 6-7 days to go.

Not that it matters because it's the gfs on it's own little island but did anyone else notice it just suppressed this system so far that it develops east of the Bahamas? Lol.... what. Boy need a helluva NW trend for that work out hahaha
I still dont believe there will be a storm , but I've been wrong plenty of times before

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I still dont believe there will be a storm , but I've been wrong plenty of times before

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

We'll have to still watch it. I honestly don't think there will be a storm BUT I think it's a legitimate possibility. We probably won't have any idea until Sunday or Monday, once the initial system moves onto land.

With the exception of the gfs which has been consistent in showing some light accums up here and all I've seen are a handful of ip's.... Of course I blame this on SD & storm for jinxing but I'm not bitter lol

eta.totsnow192.gif

Last nights Para 00z GFS brought a snowy solution for TN/Coastal SC/NC.

06z slowly coming now.

6z GFS never has any good news
Got to wait about 3-4 days, gonna get NAM'd!

Let me add: LOL at JB!!!!!!
Winters not over, he says!! Then kicks out the holy grail March analog
1960!!!! :(

I quickly glanced at the 6z GFS and think this one can be tossed. I think "no storm" is a bigger possibility than a winter storm happening but not with a storm developing, then suddenly going poof within 12 hours. You'll know earlier, either the first wave will absorb too much of this storm or there won't be a storm that appears period...

I see that the 06z lost the storm. The GFS may bring it back, it may not.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

lmfao, the CFSv2 & EPS continues to torch virtually the entire North American continent this month... It's been a lot of fun to watch Joe Bastardi kick and scream while another one of his winter forecasts goes up in flames. Even if we turn cooler later in the month (which isn't too unrealistic) going to be hard to erase the damage we're about to do the next week or two... Starting to feel just a tad better about my February forecast, granted I likely wasn't warm enough...
cfs_anom_t2m_noram_2017020300_m1.png

eps_t2m_168h_northamer_5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back