• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry February 7-8 Winter storm

NWS Huntsville is not too excited about it overall, and doesn't even mention Huntsville proper in their current discussion. I am watching that N MS moisture blob and temp/dp here is down to 43/42
Morristown gives us a 40% chance of rain/snow, but I'm guess that's just to cover our higher elevations. Only a high of 38 for tomorrow. It's funny how off they were about temps only a few days ago for Friday. They were calling for upper 40s as little as 3-4 days ago.

A few flurries for us will change this winter's grade from an F- to just an F. I'm desperate enough to accept an F at this point.

I probably should of snow chase to Tennessee tonight dang
I would chase but I'm off tonight and already half in the wine bag. Not a good idea at this point. I'm rooting just to see a stray flake. Temps are too warm over here I think. Plateau kills us yet again.

Last edited:
MRX has two separate chances for CHA, one overnight, then another Sat morning. Small little disturbance coming out of Missouri.

Back