• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February 2024

I think the deterministic models are trying to mess with the machine-learning models lol. Such consistency ?
gem_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_35.png

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_35.png
Can I have a blend please?

Just looking at this setup on paper, it definitely has big dog potential, initially a juiced southern stream wave, and with that upper level low hanging out in the NE, it’s pretty easy to get some pinwheeling energy from it and phase something. Definitely prefer the strength of the SE can vortex on the 6z run but this isn’t bad B5BF78D0-CB63-402E-9585-E9E411756FE4.gif

Too late.

There's even a couple of I-10 hits in there. It just goes to show that if everything goes just right, any of us SE weenies get in on the action with this weird setup.
Yeh I mean, there isn't just one skewing the mean either. There is a couple larger ones in there, but there is also some moderate & light ones also. As of now, it's not like it isn't possible.

Back