• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February 2024

Amazeballs agreementView attachment 146537View attachment 146538View attachment 146539

This later in March or april freeze is going to be not good

I’d like to have a spring for once, Highs in low 60s / Lows 40-45 until at least Easter before it gets into the 80s . If we can hold that off Till May I might survive, but I absolutely despise heat and anything over 75 especially with Humidity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d like to have a spring for once, Highs in low 60s / Lows 40-45 until at least Easter before it gets into the 80s . If we can hold that off Till May I might survive, but I absolutely despise heat and anything over 75 especially with Humidity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Going to be a long year I'm afraid

CFS says just wait till March 18th. Like SD said , our biggest goal is to hold off leaf out now. I did get some frost last night, hopefully that will help. Tree limbs starting to get that swelling, crimson red appearance unfortunately.

View attachment 146541
As much moisture is in the ground, it’s going to be very difficult to not see the trees start blooming very quickly if the models are right for late February.

Back