• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February 2024

Yeah but a broken clock is right twice a day because there is no alternative. Our alternative to snow is no snow and well...
I’ll be honest, if I can’t get 4+ inches in a storm that last at least a couple of days, it’s worthless. I know others like seeing it falling at a minimal but that’s just not my vibe

had to remind myself that today was middle of feb seems usual that winter is usually over here by middle of feb...oh well

I’ll be honest, if I can’t get 4+ inches in a storm that last at least a couple of days, it’s worthless. I know others like seeing it falling at a minimal but that’s just not my vibe
I’ll take an inch so sloppy the mud bleeds through at this point just to break the skunk.

CMC had the system just further north. Euro actually phases right over top of us so cold air from NS injected into system. Idk, didn't expect to see anything on models, I guess if that ridge out west is a little taller and this though sharpens up, maybe just maybe.......but not holding my breath thats for sure
1708079602562.png

CMC had the system just further north. Euro actually phases right over top of us so cold air from NS injected into system. Idk, didn't expect to see anything on models, I guess if that ridge out west is a little taller and this though sharpens up, maybe just maybe.......but not holding my breath thats for sure
View attachment 146579
If we had more suppression and cold with the D5 system that pacific wave on he euro would have been pretty interesting and the phase wouldn't be needed

Back