• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February 2024

Just wanted to compliment you on your ability to recognize patterns at every level,
Esp the 500 level.
Your understanding and ability to read models is off the charts.
You've done it consistently so long at such a young age,
You actually have a wisdom to the progressions and setups.
You're a huge asset here.
I hope your getting your metrology degree.
If not,
It should be thought about in a serious manner.
It appears to some of us lurkers that this is your calling.
Thank you for being here.
This is a sincere post.

??
Thanks man I really appreciate it. I think this spring/summer I know what I need to do ?

Not a huge fan of this timeframe but there’s no doubt a quick window of favorability it seems before the secondary extension happens View attachment 143101View attachment 143100View attachment 143102
TBH, I've hated this time period. Coming off a furnace and with only a short window of opportunity, but half the time that's when we score instead of those obvious windows we're all salivating over.

At least with this look we don't have to worry about it being too far west (famous last words)...

Just wanted to compliment you on your ability to recognize patterns at every level,
Esp the 500 level.
If not,
This is a sincere post.

??
Second this notion. I'd be happy to answer any questions or offer any advise as well, if desired! This goes for anyone with an interest / desire to go into meteorology.

Esp the 500 level.
If not,
This is a sincere post.

??

Thank you for saying this - I’ve been thinking the same. You have a gift @Myfrotho704_ ! The world needs you - plus you should be getting paid for your talents! ?

Any chance the cold decides to dump east this time around instead of west again? JB seems to think so.

Back