Wintry February 19-21, 2020 Winter Storm

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
I am thinking 6 to 8 for Wake Forest northeast to Newport News, between US 1 to 85 and 258. 4 to 6 from east of Raleigh between 64 and 264. 2 to 4 from south of 85 and 40 from Durham and Raleigh to Fayetteville.

Reactions: NCSNOW and Stormdoc
I am thinking 6 to 8 for Wake Forest northeast to Newport News, between US 1 to 85 and 258. 4 to 6 from east of Raleigh between 64 and 264. 2 to 4 from south of 85 and 40 from Durham and Raleigh to Fayetteville.
I got most of the Raleigh area in 1” to 4”. Higher north in Virginia.

I'm a visual learner, I need a map

Whatever NAM is showing for accumulations now I would say cut it in half and that is probably what you end up with because it usually over amps systems
I tend to agree with cutting those totals but since it's upgrade it does not seem to be as bad as it used to be.... I'd say go 70% of total qpf.