• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern FEB 3-6 2024 System

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's far from settled but the 12z/18z Modeling seem to really like the Southern east-facing mountains in NC/SC. Up-side potential there is huge if they get mostly snow and jackpot on the pivot.

Precip further north this run and with the 500mb setup, there would be more precip on the NW side. Just get the cold aloft locked in.
The gfs made a pretty big northward adjustment with precip. And the euro ensembles had more hits as well at 12z..models have changed so much with this threat but would not suprise me to see southern stream trend better up until 0 hour. Pretty potent southern stream. Just keep the NE vortex and we might be cooking.

Sent from my SM-A236U using Tapatalk

Just not gonna be cold enough in our neck of the woods Jimmy. Or atleast not mine.
No. GEFS won’t let go of those 15-20% big dog members in the upstate which is keeping me here I guess. I wish they’d fall off the table when the ensemble means come out at 18z so I could just be done

From what I could tell, the 18z GDPS was a touch better verbatim. Would've had a slightly stronger cold push but a weaker ULL. It only goes out to 84hrs but looked better compared to the 12z.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back