• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Fast food

Fast food

• McDonalds

• Zaxby’s

• Chik fil A

• Wendy’s

• Bojangles

• Popeyes

• Wack in a box

• Arby’s

• Cook out

• Checkers

Results are only viewable after voting.
I only get fast food once or twice a week. If you like Chick-fil-a, you should try this. Order the grilled nuggets and mac n cheese, mix the nuggets in with the mac n cheese and their buffalo sauce. It's awesome.
Or get fried nuggets, dip them in buffalo sauce first, then ranch, it’s delicious. Or put buffalo sauce and ranch on the classic fried sandwich! ?

BTW, I had the privilege of enjoying one of the new Mickey D's chicken sandwiches today, and I can definitively say that it doesn't come within a mile of Chicken Fil A. Come on guys!

BTW, I had the privilege of enjoying one of the new Mickey D's chicken sandwiches today, and I can definitively say that it doesn't come within a mile of Chicken Fil A. Come on guys!
Thank you! That needed to be said! It’s like a glorified McChicken, with less Gristle/mystery bites

Have you tried the Popeyes spicy chicken sandwich?

Have you tried the Popeyes spicy chicken sandwich?
Not yet. I want to, though. I had their chicken tenders one time and it was hard to bite through all of the breading!

Marabellas old world pizza in Greenville. Expensive but the best pizza I had in a very long time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210425-103648_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210425-103648_Gallery.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20210425-103643_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210425-103643_Gallery.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
I had the pepperoni pizza meatball sub at Firehouse Subs yesterday.

It was really good.

Firehouse is on my bad list here after the lunch rush yesterday I was doordashing lunch like I usually do on days I work my other job and the guy only had one sub and there was over a half hour wait and they told me to wait like everyone else and we're just rude in general(other people were complaining their order was wrong) after 20 minutes I let someone else have the order(I needed to end my dash anyway to go to my other job) and I walked out and left without saying anything it felt so nice ? first time I've done that in 150+ deliveries

Then I trashed them on google last night lol where I found people have waited 45 minutes before

Had an order at Subway today totally different experience the sub was already ready when I got there!

Firehouse is on my bad list here after the lunch rush yesterday I was doordashing lunch like I usually do on days I work my other job and the guy only had one sub and there was over a half hour wait and they told me to wait like everyone else and we're just rude in general(other people were complaining their order was wrong) after 20 minutes I let someone else have the order(I needed to end my dash anyway to go to my other job) and I walked out and left without saying anything it felt so nice ? first time I've done that in 150+ deliveries

Then I trashed them on google last night lol where I found people have waited 45 minutes before

Had an order at Subway today totally different experience the sub was already ready when I got there!
Probably because no one was at subway ?. That place has continually gotten worse over the years.

Went to chili's and got the boss burger. Smoked brisket, jalapeno back smoked sausage, big pieces of bacon and BBQ sauce along with the burger. Hard to eat it is so huge. Sure @Lickwx would dig it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210529-163355_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210529-163355_Gallery.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
Went to chili's and got the boss burger. Smoked brisket, jalapeno back smoked sausage, big pieces of bacon and BBQ sauce along with the burger. Hard to eat it is so huge. Sure @Lickwx would dig it.
@Lickwx loves big ?
I love Chili’s! ?

I have a new favorite for fast food Mexican

Taco_Casa0_f8ebfe79-5056-a36a-078cb2dd9fe97068.png

Every other chain sucks. Fight me!!! ?

Back