• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Fast food

Fast food

• McDonalds

• Zaxby’s

• Chik fil A

• Wendy’s

• Bojangles

• Popeyes

• Wack in a box

• Arby’s

• Cook out

• Checkers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Agree on almost all counts except KFC. Does your KFC still have wedge fries? The ones around here have gone to some knock-off Burger King-type fries. They suck.
Long live Pizza Inn buffets
I’ll fight some kids over a hot chocolate chip pizzert that just dropped on the buffet ?

I usually get the tailgate special and eat it all by myself. #fat
Bojangles in Greenville, used to have all you could eat night on like Wednesday’s a few years back! Chicken, and sides and anything the had, for like 8.99$

don't sleep on DQ either. they can surprise you.
Bojangles in Greenville, used to have all you could eat night on like Wednesday’s a few years back! Chicken, and sides and anything the had, for like 8.99$
And so did select Chick -Fil-A! They had all you could eat nuggets and fries for 9.99$ and they just kept bringing around 12 count boxes until you told them to stop! Good times!

There is a DQ by my work here, about the only option, outside of gas station pizza, but their chicken fingers and white gravy to dip them in, not a bad lunch , and they have a 3 piece strip meal with fries, sundae and drink, for 6$

And so did select Chick -Fil-A! They had all you could eat nuggets and fries for 9.99$ and they just kept bringing around 12 count boxes until you told them to stop! Good times!

Few years back Chic fil A did a contest to see who could eat the most nuggest, tournament style. They had an event every week and the winner would move on to the tourny. Me and my stepson signed up for an event. They would bring you 8 count boxes at a time. I finally tapped out on my 10th box. My stepson made 12 boxes. The winner was a skinny middle aged woman who put down over 130 nuggets.

Back