• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Fast food

Fast food

• McDonalds

• Zaxby’s

• Chik fil A

• Wendy’s

• Bojangles

• Popeyes

• Wack in a box

• Arby’s

• Cook out

• Checkers

Results are only viewable after voting.
There’s a place in Zebulon called Hillbillies that I tried a couple of times. Their Ghost Pepper Cheeseburger is flat out awesome. [mention]Lickwx [/mention]has been there I’m sure.

There’s a place in Zebulon called Hillbillies that I tried a couple of times. Their Ghost Pepper Cheeseburger is flat out awesome. [mention]Lickwx [/mention]has been there I’m sure.
Haha , actually I have avoided them like the plague . I’ll try it today in honor of your request lol. The people who run it are the same ones who run Mccleans . I have been here longer than they have been here but I never did try them , mainly because my friend tried em and didn’t like it so I was like aight bet .

Best place though, the Stancils Grill off 222 in Joco. Very old school place they cook right in front of you and their burgers are nuts . An old 90 year old black grandma named Irene whips it all up! I know a lot of the stancil family, all of them know how to cook!

Haha , actually I have avoided them like the plague . I’ll try it today in honor of your request lol. The people who run it are the same ones who run Mccleans . I have been here longer than they have been here but I never did try them , mainly because my friend tried em and didn’t like it so I was like aight bet .

Best place though, the Stancils Grill off 222 in Joco. Very old school place they cook right in front of you and their burgers are nuts . An old 90 year old black grandma named Irene whips it all up! I know a lot of the stancil family, all of them know how to cook!

That Ghost Pepper burger is off the chain. I’d eat that over anything else mentioned on this board... except Whataburger. I’m a fanboy.

For pizza theres 2 places in New Bern that are off the charts. One is called "famous pizza and subs"......outstanding food all around highly recommended. Then theres Savages pizza right by Tryon palace. They use boars head for their toppings and it is also highly recommended if you're ever in New Bern.

For Greenville I would recommend Luna pizza on Pitt st

Back