• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Fast food

Fast food

• McDonalds

• Zaxby’s

• Chik fil A

• Wendy’s

• Bojangles

• Popeyes

• Wack in a box

• Arby’s

• Cook out

• Checkers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Really @Lickwx you gonna go with this thread? Oh man I'm gonna get some strange looks on this one.

I've eaten checkers twice and wont a 3rd time. They're not bad.but just so many better choices.

KFC over Chic fil A everyday all day. Chic Fil A isnt crispy enough and I like KFC wedge fries better.

Burger Kiing or Hardees have far better burgers than McD or Wendy's. Five guys is great but more expensive but i like the add on options and I always get bacon and mushrooms........if you like a good burger the Bad daddy's burger bar which is near the checkers is best in town though.........buffalo burger with a slab of cheddar,, bacon, mushroom, onion straws and bbq sauce.

Sonic being left off is heart breaking. I'm not a huge fan of their burgers but love their footlong with chili and cheese and chili cheese tots. Not sure if yall have them there but Highway 55 is also a sleeper that doesnt get much attention.

Cookout is good and always an option when I'm near one.

Bojangles has the best breakfast and good food all around. Extra seasoning on the fries is a must.
Agree on almost all counts except KFC. Does your KFC still have wedge fries? The ones around here have gone to some knock-off Burger King-type fries. They suck.

And what's with the Hype on Bojangles? They are an over fried piece of chicken on a salt cake pretending to be a biscuit. If Popeyes is the Cold Rain, Then Biscutville is....

View attachment 67060
Go back to Florida you ungrateful butt! We gave you Bojangles and you disrespected it. The ban hammer is coming down !

Back