• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Fast food

Fast food

• McDonalds

• Zaxby’s

• Chik fil A

• Wendy’s

• Bojangles

• Popeyes

• Wack in a box

• Arby’s

• Cook out

• Checkers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Are these choices a joke? Chik Fil A by a mile, not even close. I like Popeyes, Zaxby's, Wendy's, and Checkers but I don't love em. Never had Cookout or Wack in a Box, I've had Arby's before and it was alright, Mcdonalds hasn't been good in years, and Bojangles sucked from my first experience, it left a bad impression on me I haven't eaten again until about a month ago (not by choice). It was a chicken biscuit sandwich it wasn't too bad. Maybe the Bojangles my grandma went to years ago just sucked idk.

I voted for Zaxby's, Chik fil A is a close second for me.

I actually don't eat fast food all the often though. The Zaxby's is because of the chicken wings, if we're comparing off fried chicken, it's Chik fil A for me.

I'm kind of addicted to mild flavor chicken wings and it doesn't have to be from Zaxby's for me...might get some tomorrow actually. That or maybe a philly cheesesteak, idk.

I voted for Zaxby's, Chik fil A is a close second for me.

I actually don't eat fast food all the often though. The Zaxby's is because of the chicken wings, if we're comparing off fried chicken, it's Chik fil A for me.

I'm kind of addicted to mild flavor chicken wings and it doesn't have to be from Zaxby's for me...might get some tomorrow actually. That or maybe a philly cheesesteak, idk.
Chick fil a ain't fried chicken

Whataburger is solid for sure!

Sitting on my table beside me. Gift from my wife. She knows I love Whataburger.

77008bf70464a83d9adbf4093b144d49.jpg

Tbh I be getting the ----- from McDonald’s nowadays, there sum bout that place we don’t know about #conspiracy
Maybe it's the ground beef that never smells or molds after 20+ yrs from the purchase date. Can't imagine whatever crap they're putting in there to make that happen can be good for you short or long term. ?

Haven't been to a McDonald's to eat for like 15+ years, my dad weaned me off it when I was young, probably because he wanted to instill better eating habits for me (there was a couple times when I was very young where he decided that we'd pack lunches when we traveled because of this but that didn't last long), and now that he's been looser about this for years, when he brings up McDonald's, which is not often...

I'm like...no.

Gotta admit when I went to destin FL, I ate there twice and there burgers are amazing, also there’s a old style one here at kannapolis NC

The ones in NC aren’t affiliated with the Texas chain. Those are called What-A-Burger. There is one in Newport News, VA by me. The guys that started it are the same ones that started the franchise in Kannapolis.

Back