• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Fast food

Fast food

• McDonalds

• Zaxby’s

• Chik fil A

• Wendy’s

• Bojangles

• Popeyes

• Wack in a box

• Arby’s

• Cook out

• Checkers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kind of mad that I left the convinence of Kdale. They built the sheetz after I left
Knightdale is a nice place , the knightdale station neighborhood is amazing given you have the huge park and trails around you. Plus turn right or left on knightdale boulevard and it’s farms with some neighborhoods closer in to town . Never knew you were an East Wake resident lol. My aunts ( uncles wife ) mom was born in a house in Bethlehem road way back when in knightdale . Knightdale used to be smaller than even Zebulon!

Can I ask though what's so good about it? I had it twice when I was in Ca for work and it was normal fast food. Maybe I didn't order the right thing?
Probably like cook out , it’s popular among Californians who are 40 million strong so it makes it seem amazing to the rest of us non Californians .

Can I ask though what's so good about it? I had it twice when I was in Ca for work and it was normal fast food. Maybe I didn't order the right thing?
It's just delicious and consistently high quality. Probably just from growing up where it was the place to get a burger and now I can't get it. I go there straight from airport everyine I go to cali. Get it animal style next time.

Reactions: SD
Back