• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Fast food

Fast food

• McDonalds

• Zaxby’s

• Chik fil A

• Wendy’s

• Bojangles

• Popeyes

• Wack in a box

• Arby’s

• Cook out

• Checkers

Results are only viewable after voting.
We were gonna make the drive to Raleigh to try that Marco's pizza bowl. Also heard of a place called Nancy's pizza? Anyone ever had that?

Little ceasars is my go to chain. Affordable and not bad at all
I think I'm going to give that pizza bowl a shot too. If I don't post after 6pm don't try it

I think I'm going to give that pizza bowl a shot too. If I don't post after 6pm don't try it

We've been trying to eat healthier so fast food is on a back burner for now. Those pizza bowl commercials get me though and I don't even live in near a Marco's

Also you Raleigh guys cant even mention steak and shake?

Also Greenville rumored to be getting a panda Express like 5 miles from my house.

Mellow Mushroom pizza, best in the world! Change my mind!

Reactions: SD
Chick-fil-A is consistently great and from my experience has the best quality of service in fast food by miles. However, the sheer absurd popularity of the damn places is infuriating. Their food is great (somewhat overrated imo) but I personally enjoy a big zax snack meal over cfa

Papa John's is the best fast food pizza imo

haven't had papa johns in ages. Use to have a friend manage one back in the 90's. I drunk ate the piss out of some papa johns back in the day. We'd show up as they were closing and always make a pie to eat after partying in downtown Greenville

Does anyone else think Wendy's sweet tea is absolutely disgusting? Most fast food restaurants have tolerable tea but Wendy's is gross

When I visit family in St. Louis I have to go to White Castle every other day. 6 cheeseburgers. You talk about a party in your mouth! Woo Hoo ......

Back