• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Fast food

Fast food

• McDonalds

• Zaxby’s

• Chik fil A

• Wendy’s

• Bojangles

• Popeyes

• Wack in a box

• Arby’s

• Cook out

• Checkers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mellow Mushroom pizza, best in the world! Change my mind!
Oh you poor soul.

Travel to Chicago when possible. Thin, pub style pizza... from ANY local pizza joint will bring you to an awakening. If you have time or room, then try deep dish... Giordano's or Pequods or Lou Malnatis.

The pizza in Chicago is a religious experience...it's not something I can explain. I just hope you have a chance to try it sometime.

We've been trying to eat healthier so fast food is on a back burner for now. Those pizza bowl commercials get me though and I don't even live in near a Marco's

Also you Raleigh guys cant even mention steak and shake?

Also Greenville rumored to be getting a panda Express like 5 miles from my house.
I had the pizza bowl maybe I got a dud but it was slightly above mediocre

Undecided, flip flopping all over the place, always toying with our emotions, but when the moment is just right a thing of beauty, can't live with them can't live without them
Easily can live without them! Shout out to Waffle House! Best chicken you will ever eat!

Ran up a 55 dollar tab at the Pizza Hut for 2 mediums 24 wings and bread sticks . My boss just threw 60 at me and said you and Ayinde ( trainer ) go for it . We ate the ---- out that ---- . 2 hour killer arm workout yeah nah I needed that!

Back