• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Fast food

Fast food

• McDonalds

• Zaxby’s

• Chik fil A

• Wendy’s

• Bojangles

• Popeyes

• Wack in a box

• Arby’s

• Cook out

• Checkers

Results are only viewable after voting.

VegasEagle

Reaction score
If you serve an under cooked sandwich, it is absolutely 100% your responsibility. The fault between me and Wendy’s lies only on Wendy’s. If they have a supply problem, that is between them and their supplier. My boycott of Wendy’s chicken stands.
My friend won $14,000 in a lawsuit from under cooked chicken. It caused a reaction that made him use cruches for 8 weeks due to temporary arthritis.

Shaggy

Reaction score
@Lickwx now that you have a Sam jones closer to home I'm not sure if you are going to come back to the greenville location. If you do there is a strip mall across the street. In that strip mall is a place called uncle Dave's kettle corn. If you like popcorn this is a spot to try. We've tried several and so far our favorites are.

-Cajun
-Hot white cheddar
-Chicago style( truly cant explain the flavor but maybe one of the best popcorns I've ever had)
-Koko kettle....taste like coco krispies.
-Cinnamon bun

Lickwx

Get Licked Buddy!
Reaction score
WTF! Zebulon wild yo I had to scurry fast before the cops got there and tried to associate me with it ! But I’m in the Arby’s drive through and someone just busts in to Pizza Hut with a gun while we in line watching it unfold next door . Cops everywhere .