• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Fast food

Fast food

• McDonalds

• Zaxby’s

• Chik fil A

• Wendy’s

• Bojangles

• Popeyes

• Wack in a box

• Arby’s

• Cook out

• Checkers

Results are only viewable after voting.
We were gonna make the drive to Raleigh to try that Marco's pizza bowl. Also heard of a place called Nancy's pizza? Anyone ever had that?

Little ceasars is my go to chain. Affordable and not bad at all
Nancy's is OK. Probably the best place for deep dish around, but their regular pizza was overpriced and there are better options. I've also been spoiled by Chicago deep dish. Once you've had Lou Malnati's nothing else compares. Like someone else said, for pizza lovers it was a religious experience eating there for the first time.

Our go-to in Raleigh has been Vivo on Six Forks. Not the cheapest, but it's the best pizza and pasta at least in North Raleigh. Their regular pizza and the white pizza are both excellent.

No way Marco's is going to be worth the drive lol.

By the way, cast my vote for Chick Fil A being way overrated. Their breakfast food always makes me feel like crap the rest of the day and who wants to wait 3 hours to get a chicken sandwich for lunch? Those waffle fries are pretty good though...

Any love for Boston Market? We have one with a drive thru near the house. Awesome to pick up some rotisserie and sides without leaving your vehicle.

Late to the party but just so we know, in this house we pray in the name of our lord and savior Truett Cathy for delivering us the Holy Chicken. Amen.

Next question is.........

Jersey Mike's or Subway

For me it's no contest Jerseys Mike's with an exclamation point
Neither. Jersey Mikes is too expensive. Give me Firehouse. Used to be Quiznos but they all went under.

Damn... How on earth does Cook Out not have more votes? Where else can you get a chicken wrap, quesadilla, burger, cheese curds, and hush puppies? And their cajun fries are on point! Let's not forget their shakes. Sadly, I can do dairy, but if I could I'd be chugging them like water.

Damn... How on earth does Cook Out not have more votes? Where else can you get a chicken wrap, quesadilla, burger, cheese curds, and hush puppies? And their cajun fries are on point! Let's not forget their shakes. Sadly, I can do dairy, but if I could I'd be chugging them like water.
I must say. The cookout tray is the best deal around imo

Quiznos was great! But using a rat for their marketing did not help them at all. Like, whoever thought putting a rat on a food commercial should be fired and never allowed in advertising again.
Is quiznos still around? I actually liked quiznos but havent seen one in years

Is quiznos still around? I actually liked quiznos but havent seen one in years

I think they may have one in the Wells Fargo building in University City but it could very well be closed by now. But I agree, they had some great sandwiches and soups. Much better than Subway!

Back