• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the content of their character but definitely not the reliability of their product. I don’t listen to their forecasts anymore.

It doesn't help with their original forecast at all but I think it helps with their latest updates to some extent vs JB, whose daily updates won't do this.

Last edited:
Should I expect your report on mean v median snow at rdu on my desk by 5pm

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Yes, sir! :p

But no, I’m working at my real job today (er...don’t show my forum posts to my boss!), so that might have to wait, hahaha.

It’s fun when all of the Northern Hemisphere’s cold is trapped towards Russia. It really adds another wrinkle to tracking winter storms around here. Makes it much more fun and I actually prefer it this way ?59DDC258-7E19-4BE2-AE3E-6CECA741127C.png

It’s fun when all of the Northern Hemisphere’s cold is trapped towards Russia. It really adds another wrinkle to tracking winter storms around here. Makes it much more fun and I actually prefer it this way View attachment 29090

Looks to be trapped around the new North Pole. Seems reasonable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks to be trapped around the new North Pole. Seems reasonable.

5d9b8b6eed0fa272deebfa86d8878926.jpg

Looks right to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back