• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
62a52f28fa8142b5a6ec3a0602d486a7.jpg

If we can just get this to really happen. Boy think about tracking that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it’s a long way out so spare me, but this is where we are headed especially with the PNA projected to go negative. In my experience once the SER enters the picture like this, you can toss the idea of prolonged cold/favorable winter pattern right out the window. It is now a permanent fixture. Doesn’t mean we can’t time something up at some point, but what most of us came into winter 2020 hoping for is no longer on the table in Jimmy’s opinion. We are entering a shutout pattern. The holy grail of suck. And that’s a tough pill to swallow. Even for a heat mongerer such as myself.52C9D894-AC67-42E5-BD4E-03428011AC9F.png

I know it’s a long way out so spare me, but this is where we are headed especially with the PNA projected to go negative. In my experience once the SER enters the picture like this, you can toss the idea of prolonged cold/favorable winter pattern right out the window. It is now a permanent fixture. Doesn’t mean we can’t time something up at some point, but what most of us came into winter 2020 hoping for is no longer on the table in Jimmy’s opinion. We are entering a shutout pattern. The holy grail of suck. And that’s a tough pill to swallow. Even for a heat mongerer such as myself.View attachment 29115
I think maybe you could make the argument for January to possibly suck although I still believe second half would be spared but you truly can’t say that about February it’s way too far out and if things could change this drastically one way it can do the same the other way

I know it’s a long way out so spare me, but this is where we are headed especially with the PNA projected to go negative. In my experience once the SER enters the picture like this, you can toss the idea of prolonged cold/favorable winter pattern right out the window. It is now a permanent fixture. Doesn’t mean we can’t time something up at some point, but what most of us came into winter 2020 hoping for is no longer on the table in Jimmy’s opinion. We are entering a shutout pattern. The holy grail of suck. And that’s a tough pill to swallow. Even for a heat mongerer such as myself.View attachment 29115
That map is repulsive.

New TWC January outlook is out. Just about as ugly a map as you could conjure up. Going to be a long, long winter if that verifies. CFS looks horrid as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back