• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
It goes over much better if you keep your posts conversational instead of tying yourself down to a forecast. Throw out some scenarios, key features to look for, trends in the models, questions about things you want more information about, etc... If the tone is focused more on learning, analyzing, and continuing an open dialogue, then it won’t seem like you are proclaiming that you are an expert and you know exactly what is going to happen. Drawing a line in the sand like you did last time with your predictions set you up for criticism and having to defend yourself which can divide folks on the forum and zap your enthusiasm. Nobody knows what will happen. That’s why we like coming here and discussing the weather. This is my humble opinion anyway.

Carry on!
Your opinion matters like anyone else's across the board. Thanks for the thoughts/feedback, I'll definitely keep it in mind.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

ca3e3aae66ac4ee4f2af4f31d84423d6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6z just took a dump on the “solstice “ storm! Big Rainer outside of VA! Congrats DC

NAM/GGEM , deadly combo!?????

We used to get several minor events a year and now it seems it’s confined to the mountain areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to track a storm. I feel like it's RIGHT there....it just won't happen yet. Itchin for it. So fun to wake up and check how many pages have been added overnight and catch up with a warm beverage. And PBP on the afternoon runs. Good times. Hopefully the next 30 days delivers. modernweenie

Thinking about getting a model subscription for January and February. What's the best for the money? Weatherbell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back