• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to track a storm. I feel like it's RIGHT there....it just won't happen yet. Itchin for it. So fun to wake up and check how many pages have been added overnight and catch up with a warm beverage. And PBP on the afternoon runs. Good times. Hopefully the next 30 days delivers. modernweenie

Thinking about getting a model subscription for January and February. What's the best for the money? Weatherbell?

You don’t need one, just come here and check Twitter and save your money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to track a storm. I feel like it's RIGHT there....it just won't happen yet. Itchin for it. So fun to wake up and check how many pages have been added overnight and catch up with a warm beverage. And PBP on the afternoon runs. Good times. Hopefully the next 30 days delivers. modernweenie

Thinking about getting a model subscription for January and February. What's the best for the money? Weatherbell?
Weatherbell has the beat Graphics and a really easy platform with a large Hires expansion of products. Though Weathermodels.com is cheaper and does pretty much what Weatherbell does, but at lower quality.

Last three runs of the icon . NW trend for the win . God this model sucks
701a2c22be629724bc3b56273b035047.gif

I can't wait until we flip the calendar to Feb and still are snowless. Feb hasn't been kind to us lately. The Wamby thread will be off the charts!

Man I've got to move one day. Either to a snowy climate or to Florida where I don't have to worry about it. This 35° rain poop every time is for the birds.

Last edited:
Anyway we can get a laughing emote button beside the like button on a post. I think more reactions could also cutdown comments in a storm thread that are emotional funny angry confused etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back