• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to track a storm. I feel like it's RIGHT there....it just won't happen yet. Itchin for it. So fun to wake up and check how many pages have been added overnight and catch up with a warm beverage. And PBP on the afternoon runs. Good times. Hopefully the next 30 days delivers. modernweenie

Thinking about getting a model subscription for January and February. What's the best for the money? Weatherbell?
Track the after Christmas bomb, the gfs just dropped! Game on, only 14 days away!?

I want to track a storm. I feel like it's RIGHT there....it just won't happen yet. Itchin for it. So fun to wake up and check how many pages have been added overnight and catch up with a warm beverage. And PBP on the afternoon runs. Good times. Hopefully the next 30 days delivers. modernweenie

Thinking about getting a model subscription for January and February. What's the best for the money? Weatherbell?

I highly recommend WeatherBell if you are going to go the subscription route. I have a subscription to both it and Weathermodels. I have used both of them extensively and, in my opinion, WeatherBell beats Weathermodels hands down. WeatherBell has so many more model output graphics and regions available for the models and the layout is much better. WeatherBell has more models (JMA, GEPS) and the individual member output graphics for the EPS, GEFS, and GEPS. Weathermodels is lacking in this area. WeatherBell integrates the output stamps and mouseovers much better also. It costs a lot more but it is worth it. Neither one have more than the basic UKMET output which is a bummer. If you want that, you will need to add a subscription to TrueWeather.

Edit: Also, Weathermodels has a Model Labs site where they have what they consider their "Beta" products so you have to search for model output on two different sites. This is convoluted, annoying, and unnecessary.

Last edited:
That is next decade...

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back