• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many days has it been since I have seen more the a T of snow??
1fc0c2f97452ba7a2e90671f6a2d26d1.jpg

Sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same...

It’s ALL county, I’m building a house on the north end of Jefferson. Beautiful place in the middle of nowhere. Only downside is the drive to work, I work dead center of Atlanta and the 1.5-2hr drive is going to stink but well worth the peace.

That’s awesome! I lived in metro Atlanta March 13th 1993-05. Had a home built in 97 in Cherokee county (Acworth/Woodstock). Moved to Winston-Salem 2005 on work transfer. Do NOT miss the 1-2 hour commute !!! Living in the county gives me the luxury of freedom to target practice, burn yard debris etc. Good Luck!

It’s ALL county, I’m building a house on the north end of Jefferson. Beautiful place in the middle of nowhere. Only downside is the drive to work, I work dead center of Atlanta and the 1.5-2hr drive is going to stink but well worth the peace.

At least you have the toll lanes out to exit 120 and will have three lanes to the Jefferson exit when they finish it.

I'm so glad I've moved on from expecting snow in the winter :p

I’ve almost gotten to the point where I don’t expect freezing temperatures in December, especially down at the airport.

Gets more and more difficult every year to "trust" models beyond 72 hrs. Maybe the Jan 30th system has legs

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Winter weather is like watching UGA from a distance. It looks good from a long distance but as you get closer and closer it’s looks ugly as hell.

Gets more and more difficult every year to "trust" models beyond 72 hrs. Maybe the Jan 30th system has legs

And this is why you don't hype up for bananafrontal or light at the end of the tunnel but it's a train that's about to overrun you events or even the Gulf low chance of happening the way you want it to. I never really closely followed this because I knew it was going to be rain and at best a light ZR.

And this is why you don't hype up for bananafrontal or light at the end of the tunnel but it's a train that's about to overrun you events or even the Gulf low chance of happening the way you want it to. I never really closely followed this because I knew it was going to be rain and at best a light ZR.
I'm gonna stir the pot and walk away. I understand the don't over hype, especially putting out false information publicly or on social and misleading people. That's foolish. But if an individual wants to get excited, "believe" it could happen, follow it, discuss, have fun with it, ride the ups and downs, who cares and what's the harm? I see so many comments telling people how to react and to not buy it, don't get worked up, don't get excited like it's their busy to tell others how to react to the model runs. Again as long as their not putting stuff out there that effects people's lives, I say let'em enjoy the ride. Not necessarily directed at you FS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back