• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This SEC championship game must be a rerun of the 2014 SEC title game, except Alabama is wearing LSU uniforms and MIssouri is wearing Georgia uniforms. It ended up being 42-13

I'm back in Dallas, bring on the cold rain!

First thing I hear on the TV weather "no snow this time"

Only this time??

I’ve experienced 12” of snow followed by freezing thunderstorms. Despite the layer of ice, if it’s sunny the next day it will evaporate in no time. I remember sledding on my ass it was so slick without the sled. I dropped my yard stick and it rolled down the yard into the woods. Sometimes I wish Wilkes saw less snow and more ice. I’ve never seen ice up to 1” because of snow taking up too much qpf. I would like to see all freezing rain for once.

I’ve experienced 12” of snow followed by freezing thunderstorms. Despite the layer of ice, if it’s sunny the next day it will evaporate in no time. I remember sledding on my ass it was so slick without the sled. I dropped my yard stick and it rolled down the yard into the woods. Sometimes I wish Wilkes saw less snow and more ice. I’ve never seen ice up to 1” because of snow taking up too much qpf. I would like to see all freezing rain for once.
You belong in an aviary ...

... maybe we all do ... :eek:

Last edited:
Hey is this a bad time to remind everyone that two years ago I saw almost 10" of snow? Anyone? Anyone? Buehler?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back