• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many days has it been since I have seen more the a T of snow??
1fc0c2f97452ba7a2e90671f6a2d26d1.jpg

Sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That streak WILL end this year.

Yep, moving about a hr NE from this hell hole in January. Hope that’s the ticket. See I move to this snow hell location in March 2014 hence the timeframe I posted. Hopefully this move will end the curse.

Just whatever you do please leave that curse behind. I don't want it here.

Yep, moving about a hr NE from this hell hole in January. Hope that’s the ticket. See I move to this snow hell location in March 2014 hence the timeframe I posted. Hopefully this move will end the curse.

That would put you deeper into the CAD.

beautiful countryside over there ... and not far from Suches ... where if it's gonna snow in GA, that's the spot ...

It’s ALL county, I’m building a house on the north end of Jefferson. Beautiful place in the middle of nowhere. Only downside is the drive to work, I work dead center of Atlanta and the 1.5-2hr drive is going to stink but well worth the peace.

I'm disappointed in Kirby...the injuries were a problem but he made a mistake with Fields and made a mistake with not going outside of in house for at least a co-oc. I made my due with this already weeks ago, just a shame to throw away what was a great defense (maybe not all time because of what was going on in the SEC East, but still great).

beautiful countryside over there ... and not far from Suches ... where if it's gonna snow in GA, that's the spot ...

isn’t that the only town in GA above 3000’?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back