• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Van Denton In Greensboro released his winter outlook this evening. He’s going with above average snow, and he’s going with below average temps December, January and February with wild temperature swings in March. I think It looks reasonable 85 north but south, meh, I don’t see Mack getting 6-10 inches of snow. We need more of a Wake county gradient.View attachment 26491
I would take 4 inches of anything frozen in a heartbeat down here in Columbia and you wouldn’t hear me complain the rest of Winter.

Man some of the guys aren’t backing down, I wonder what they see.... cough cough. I don’t know about the below avg temp for my area but it’s going to be close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One thing I’ve seen countless people do, Including Van and Brad P is find the average temp for Enso neutral years. The thing is that it has no effect, it’s like trying to find out how much snow the SE got with winter temps exactly average and seeing if there is a correlation to a large increase of decrease of snow. It’s probably going to do anything.

One thing I’ve seen countless people do, Including Van and Brad P is find the average temp for Enso neutral years. The thing is that it has no effect, it’s like trying to find out how much snow the SE got with winter temps exactly average and seeing if there is a correlation to a large increase of decrease of snow. It’s probably going to do anything.

The SE is just a hard region to predict snow, every single thing has to line up just right and at the right time. I can see both sides anywhere from a winter like last year to something close to 2014 and it won’t take much to go either way. That’s why is so fun to watch.

Van Denton In Greensboro released his winter outlook this evening. He’s going with above average snow, and he’s going with below average temps December, January and February with wild temperature swings in March. I think It looks reasonable 85 north but south, meh, I don’t see Mack getting 6-10 inches of snow. We need more of a Wake county gradient.View attachment 26491
6-8...check please

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

598c7ed36d5d9f05cbe8c00a93fcd366.jpg

This should make at least 2 people happy.

598c7ed36d5d9f05cbe8c00a93fcd366.jpg

This should make at least 2 people happy.

Why you leaving out Arkansas lol. I'm the furthest nw member i do believe. In all seriousness, i pray and hope we have a few winter storm opportunities this winter. Its fun to track and have people popping adderall, zanex, clottapen like m and m's.

I’m throwing in the towel. Prepare for heat chasing moisture for the next 4 months. I’ll take my backend inch in early January and go ahead and lay down my last two pallets of Zoysia by middle of the month. Those -NAO runs a couple days ago were fun while they lasted. At least Banner Elk is only 2.5 hours up the road. Could be worse

Why you leaving out Arkansas lol. I'm the furthest nw member i do believe. In all seriousness, i pray and hope we have a few winter storm opportunities this winter. Its fun to track and have people popping adderall, zanex, clottapen like m and m's.

Found it on the google. You guys in Arkansas are fine, 1-2ft tops.

Haha you crazy lol. I'm not in the mountains. 1-2 feet every winter i would strip naked on youtube for the president every year.
does anywhere (in Ark), even in the Ozarks, avg 20 plus inches of annual snowfall? I'm guessing no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back