• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Failbruary Thread

I'm in!

We gotta keep the weekend Streak alive. #3 is a lock coming up tomorrow night. I've seen this happen a couple of different times in my life. 1st Time I noticed was in High school down east believe it or not in the mid 80's, cant remember year but was a same weekday like 3 to 4 weeks in a row. mixed bag deals.
If you remember how late January and February 2004 went, it started with that Super CAD storm and then seemed to have a few nickel and dime type events before getting absolutely nailed with the 2/26-27 storm…

I'm in!

We gotta keep the weekend Streak alive. #3 is a lock coming up tomorrow night. I've seen this happen a couple of different times in my life. 1st Time I noticed was in High school down east believe it or not in the mid 80's, cant remember year but was a same weekday like 3 to 4 weeks in a row. mixed bag deals.
My grandparents told me that in the month my mom was born(March 60) that it snowed every week.

We going to repeat that disaster again?
View attachment 110973

Keep in mind that some SE posters (definitely not me though) have said they’ve had enough cold or in a few cases never like cold and want it to be mild again. So, they’d be rooting on a stronger SER/WAR. But I still say that 1895, 1899, 1934, and 1972 among others say forget a mild Feb.

Woof…holy moly. What a beast. Less of a cold press though so may be all rain in a few runs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why not 4 weeks in a row?
snku_024h.us_ma.png

fram_acc.us_ma.png

Noice! Can we just get one of these Miller A's to stick?? Just one, please?
Really hope that can be a board-wide hit. We have been so painfully close in this area with hits literally to our west, north, south and east the past month. True Miller A with a decent cold press would do wonders for western areas.

Back