• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Fail or Fab February 2023 Pattern Thread

1675533600-y9j4ysZxFIE.png

Really like the trend here with the 50/50 being slower. This 2nd vort is the one we need to score.

At some point we run out of time for trends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty much there if you are looking for anything more than some freezing drizzle. The late Friday and Saturday wave has no room to amp with the cheese grater in the NE so it's sheared and south need it about 24 hours slower. The late weekend system is so northern stream dominant now it's just a front with the potential for some freezing drizzle associate with the return flow and maybe a little lift from the higher elevations, need more southern wave faster, stronger with more phasing (unless you wanted a pure ice storm). We couldn't have timed these waves any worse but them are the breaks

We will have a stretch of some cold days and a couple extremely cold days at least. Don't be surprised if we get a NW shift in precip as is typical with overrunning, but I wouldn't expect much, yet.

TBH, cmc ensemble has shown more support for this system than any other threat (which hasn't been many) this entire winter so far.

Sent from my SM-A136U1 using Tapatalk

Back