• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Fab-February 2020 The dark age

Sister in law says ground temps have hindered accumulations in OKC. She said they’ve been stuck at 3-4 inches most of the afternoon

I am not surprised we were really struggling where I was too down on the TX/OK border it still wasn't bad but the higher totals weren't even close

Some more pictures before I left I just got home and apparently now a batch of sleet is moving in lol

IMG-20200205-131024328-HDR.jpg

IMG-20200205-131104767-HDR.jpg

IMG-20200205-131032172-HDR.jpg

IMG-20200205-131110189.jpg

Sister in law says ground temps have hindered accumulations in OKC. She said they’ve been stuck at 3-4 inches most of the afternoon

You know though now I think about it apparently places in West Texas further SW had the higher end totals so maybe it was dry air too? I noticed several times last night at what was supposed to be the peak we kept having breaks in the precip and of course the sleet went on way longer too

00z NAM looking pretty dang impressive for some heavier snow showers for much of north central mississippi, alabama, and Tennessee. It seems to be ramping up each model run. I would not be surprised for portions of the Northern half of Alabama and Mississippi seeing some light accumulations.

00z NAM looking pretty dang impressive for some heavier snow showers for much of north central mississippi, alabama, and Tennessee. It seems to be ramping up each model run. I would not be surprised for portions of the Northern half of Alabama and Mississippi seeing some light accumulations.
This is interesting.50623E6F-740C-4197-9C3C-D99351E45FC3.png

I've notice that too here is what the weather channel has for Tuscaloosa weather wise Thursday night
Screenshot_20200205-201521.png

Back