• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Fab-February 2020 The dark age

I know it is the horribly inaccurate CFS and it may reek of desperation to post it, but here it is anyway:View attachment 33147
Post on Larry, at least it's a pretty blue instead of RED like we've seen since spring started in December............................... And most want admit it but deep down on the inside of our winter weenie it gives us a glimmer of hope ⛄ until reality sets in ?

I’m definitely a little excited to get some snow on the ground even if it isn’t a big one. I’ve been following this for days and it is actually trending better as we get closer which is rare these days.

Attachments

• 11B03D80-F846-43E0-85A1-526C22F4495C.png
    11B03D80-F846-43E0-85A1-526C22F4495C.png
    515.2 KB · Views: 34
9 times out of 10 if N GA gets it, North of 85 in the upstate gets it as well

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Be careful here; remember that the mtns of NEGA are higher than the upstate which leaves us prone to down slope drying, especially in light QPF or rate scenarios. Plus the cold air takes longer to filter down to us.

6Z GEFS will also come in colder than prior runs midmonth it appears from earlier maps based on much less SER. Buyer beware!

Edit: Actually, the last 3 runs have been coming in colder than each respective prior run.

If you love rain the next 7 days is for you !!!
5b8190500da73643f492ac45df39a812.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6Z GEFS will also come in colder than prior runs midmonth it appears from earlier maps based on much less SER. Buyer beware!

Edit: Actually, the last 3 runs have been coming in colder than each respective prior run.
[/1580994874342.png
Is this the colder you are talking about? I am struggling to find much cold anywhere.

On my way in to work this AM I saw two wrecks which had recently happened due to hydroplaning on the wet roads. One person was out of his car and several people were performing CPR on him while waiting for an ambulance and police cars to arrive. Folks make sure you take it easy on the wet roads, hydroplaning is a big issue when traveling on interstate.

GEFS AO forecast: still going for a record breaking high AO of +6.0 ~2/10 followed by a sharp drop:

5F6C123E-FAE5-4CFF-A9EF-000BC24353FC.gif

Meanwhile, after a drop to a -PNA it is going for a rise to possibly a +PNA in ~10 days:

FDEB3F96-AEBE-4DA6-9116-0876563A6371.gif

Back