• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Fab-February 2020 The dark age

I mean I have only a few chips in hand but I’m all in on that overrunning muck fest. I will buy what the GFS is selling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean I have only a few chips in hand but I’m all in on that overrunning muck fest. I will buy what the GFS is selling.

Those overrunning solutions (cold chasing precip) hardly ever work out, especially for us folks east of the mountains. So I'm not excited about the first event. I think the second event could do it, but that's 11 days out. We just need to get something within 7 days.

Uggh...avg high temp goes up about 3-4F over the next 2 weeks. I don't even want to think about it as we approach end
of Feb. #wastedwinter :(

View attachment 32310
As I've said there is just no signs of cold anywhere. That's average to slightly above which wont cut it. Which is why I believe the fantasy storms just ain't happening and anyone who thinks otherwise has a lot of disappointment coming.

Uggh...avg high temp goes up about 3-4F over the next 2 weeks. I don't even want to think about it as we approach end
of Feb. #wastedwinter :(

View attachment 32310
Yeah I'm just about ready to throw in the towel.... it's not pretty that's for sure.

As I've said there is just no signs of cold anywhere. That's average to slightly above which wont cut it. Which is why I believe the fantasy storms just ain't happening and anyone who thinks otherwise has a lot of disappointment coming.

We can score without below normal cold.

BUT the clock is ticking. Each week we toss is now a large percentage (17-20%) of the remaining winter.

A few inches of modeled snow with temps crashing into the mid twenties inside day ten

What could possibly go wrong
a5774ee90e56aff9f42cd64665a4c83b.png
4697f831be6d5f70f3fa358f80bca73f.png

Dry air, drying up the moisture smh... it better get juiced up for that overrunning!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Why would there be no cold air anywhere. According to the models the next 2 weeks are full of potential. I can care less about blocking and slightly above average temps, plus we don't need a below average to score. Gfs/Euro tells me that our potential is coming. Let's stay positive and maybe just maybe we can score.

Dry air, drying up the moisture smh... it better get juiced up for that overrunning!

I’d take that look verbatim 100 percent . But it’s day 8/9 but the models and ensembles have sucked getting the 3-5 day period right so it’s pointless to even consider something so far out

This is good this far out. Don't go into details this far out

Back