• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Eta

Look at the near perfect circle of the CDO. I think my 175 MPH might be on the low end.

El3IPqNXEAEi92u

Given the ADT numbers, the satellite presentation, and the other data we see so far, my best guess is we're looking at a 180 mph monster, with pressure down to 900 or so. Just awful for those in its path tonight.

Prayers for these people y’all , and be ready to help if you can. This is going to be one of the worst natural disaster tolls on human life ever . I can’t imagine the flooding , the mudslides , and winds in an already impoverished crime ridden country . Don’t mean to sound like bird man but there is no sugar coating this, those people have nowhere to go really.

Most importantly be ready to help contribute in their recovery , I would just leave it at prayers but our prayers need some actions with them .

Prayers for these people y’all , and be ready to help if you can. This is going to be one of the worst natural disaster tolls on human life ever . I can’t imagine the flooding , the mudslides , and winds in an already impoverished crime ridden country . Don’t mean to sound like bird man but there is no sugar coating this, those people have nowhere to go really.

Most importantly be ready to help contribute in their recovery , I would just leave it at prayers but our prayers need some actions with them .

Flashbacks to Mitch for sure which was the 2nd deadliest hurricane ever in much the same area

Back