• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December Discussion

At 0z Saturday rdu is 30/6 with an 850 of -4. I'll take it

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

whatalife link said:
IMO...Nothing to right home about w/the EPS...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah it's all over the place with systems in 16th-21st and the lr isn't that great but that's expected .not great but not horrible

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

can't believe I'm watching the 18z gfs come knowing it's on an island compared to the other models

Storm5 link said:
can't believe I'm watching the 18z gfs come knowing it's on an island compared to the other models

Addiction! LOL!

whatalife link said:
[quote author=Storm5 link=topic=2.msg1195#msg1195 date=1481408135]

Addiction! LOL!

[/quote]
Hi,

I'm Charlie, I have a weather addiction problem

Good to see we still have a solid shot at something next week. I will be surprised if we don't get a winter storm here sometime this month with the way things are progressing.

Re: December Discussion

big H5 changes on th e 18z run .gfs is trying to correct the west trough idea east

man if this would that energy would just kick east
a2d1069d181500dacb7ac6eef15454ac.jpg

definitely a correction towards the euro and cmc as far as the ridge strength and progressing the trough to the east

Storm5 link said:
man if this would that energy would just kick east
a2d1069d181500dacb7ac6eef15454ac.jpg

Looks like a little money in the bank there...LOL!

18z gefs is excited about the 17th-20th for western areas like Mississippi , Arkansas , west tennessee. this would be where the front pushes in and stalls out as a wave moves along it

Storm5 link said:
18z gefs is excited about the 17th-20th for western areas like Mississippi , Arkansas , west tennessee. this would be where the front pushes in and stalls out as a wave moves along it

How nice for them.

Back