• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December Discussion

What is this agreement we have? Euro and CMC both agree. Wish it was snow, but not being picky

of course someone who posted a mean GIF is literally 33 and rain haha

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re: December Discussion

nothing like a gradient wintry threat. pound town in west Tennessee
632039230931de31d465988b18b07600.jpg

gonna be fun to watch the cold try and battle east . someone is cashing in with overrunning

Dec. 17-19th type event looks like Euro, GFS-Para (06z), Canadian give their support.

On late 12/18/early 12/19, 12Z Euro has light ZR NW AL into TN on west side of Appalachians fwiw....mainly entertainment that far out. But the moral of the story is potential SE US wintry precip mid month.

SD link said:
[quote author=Storm5 link=topic=2.msg925#msg925 date=1481309568]
of course someone who posted a mean GIF is literally 33 and rain haha

FY2ew2Zii9VOE.gif

[/quote]
LMBO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the euro is faster vs the cmc which provides a longer duration event for cad regions . slower and it's warmer.

SD link said:
Euro is 74 next Saturday....golf time!

To keep some perspective this was my post 24 hours ago about yesterdays 12z Euro....today it has an ice storm

SD link said:
[quote author=SD link=topic=2.msg678#msg678 date=1481224657]

To keep some perspective this was my post 24 hours ago about yesterdays 12z Euro....today it has an ice storm
[/quote]

But today is closer, so it's probably more right. :)

SD link said:
[quote author=SD link=topic=2.msg678#msg678 date=1481224657]

[/quote]
great point but you would think with all the cold air around something is gonna give

So if the storm is still showing up tomorrow, do we have our first storm thread here?

Back