• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December Discussion

About the 12z 06z GFS-PARA 18th-19th event:

The 1040 High along with snow pack to the North would lead to that icy mess getting quite a bit further south than depicted at face value. 
More of GA (South of Athens), South of Columbia SC until about Augusta would be in play.

Anyways, way too far out to get detailed, but that's a potent High!

Starburst link said:
About the 12z GFS-PARA 18th-19th event:

The 1040 High along with snow pack to the North would lead to that icy mess getting quite a bit further south than depicted at face value. 
More of GA (South of Athens), South of Columbia SC until about Augusta would be in play.

is it out yet? I only see the 06z

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Storm5 link said:
[quote author=Starburst link=topic=2.msg901#msg901 date=1481308260]
About the 12z GFS-PARA 18th-19th event:

is it out yet? I only see the 06z

[/quote]

Sorry!  It is the 06z!  Haha

light snow breaking out in Arkansas next Thursday on the 12z euro

light precip in northern miss and western tenn by Friday

Storm5 link said:
this is an entertaining euro run

Good highs sitting around, hopefully a nice little system getting going in the Northern Gulf... only out to 168 though.

light snow covers tenn and extreme northern miss and alabama Friday afternoon up near the boarder with energy pulling out of the rockies

Starburst link said:
[quote author=Storm5 link=topic=2.msg907#msg907 date=1481308780]
this is an entertaining euro run

Good highs sitting around, hopefully a nice little system getting going in the Northern Gulf... only out to 168 though.
[/quote]
104 near Minnesota and 1042 near buffalo

Looks like ZR for CAD areas into ATL 12/17 per 12Z Euro fwiw.

12z Euro doing a bit of what I thought the 06z GFS PARA should have.  Much deeper CAD.  Almost down to Macon, GA.

Likely significant ice storm into the deep south on 12z Euro.  Will check 850s later.. but sure they are torch for those areas.

Might be time to do some honking if the Euro is on board with next weekend.

Back