• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December - Deal or No Deal?

These folks are always so conservative, there's resulting cautious Curmudgeon optimism into the Holidays (in addition to some other, more sophisticated long run trends) ... We'll see ... Truly enjoy your snow storm up there, the warm up (hopefully brief) ... and then ???? ... :oops:

temp1.png

f9343064116c7a2c8a2607d76c250be6.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So looking ahead and our warm December is for sure gonna fail to verify

Looks like it, I just hope it’s just not pushed back to Late January to February. All my hope are on February to deliver. All signs say no real true thaw this year which is great.

So looking ahead and our warm December is for sure gonna fail to verify

AO and PNA would suggest likewise, as would the CPC today; for other reasons time does not permit getting into today, you very well could be spot on, Charlie.

sfc_count_sup814_temp.gif

Um round 2 winter storm chance for NC/VA next Thursday night. Trending colder and that’s a lot of moisture. I think ends up icy given snow on the ground.

While many of us are focused on the snow threat this weekend, the models are suggesting another snow threat. fv3p_mslp_pcpn_frzn_eus_fh174-192.gif

Back