• We've made some major changes to the website. You can view a short list : Here
  • Hello guests. Please take a minute to sign up and join in the conversation. It's free, quick, and easy!

Pattern December - Deal or No Deal? (35 Viewers)

Arcc

Supporter
Still watch the period around the 14th. Nothing there yet, but seeing the GEFS and to an extent the EPS pumping the western ridge and dropping down energy. Definitely would favor the Carolinas again if it ends up digging enough. Everything still looks transient right now, so timing would have to be perfect. One thing is for certain both ensembles are showing a power house Aleutian low getting going.

Attachments

Last edited:

DarkKnight

I only have one rule!!!
Staff member
Supporter
There's time for this to trend south....
I went all in on this system and be lucky to get a few token flurries. I am ready for a break. Lol

Let the games begin!!!

I also be glad when it gets towards the end of the month. We will be more favorable climatology.

pcbjr

Supporter
These folks are always so conservative, there's resulting cautious Curmudgeon optimism into the Holidays (in addition to some other, more sophisticated long run trends) ... We'll see ... Truly enjoy your snow storm up there, the warm up (hopefully brief) ... and then ???? ... :oops:

temp1.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 14)