• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December - Deal or No Deal?

I’m thankful for Gonzaga! And the 10 minutes of sleet at the onset of a 3” and 34 degree rainfall!

Thankful for my solid 1 inch of snow last year. Kinda stung a bit to see north of me get pounded and south of me get pounded and all we got was an inch!

That storm last January was very interesting, I remember mets forecasting 1-2 inches for clt north then as the storm happened, they bumped up snow totals at the last minute, was a solid storm, managed to get 7 inches

Officially at 19 now in NYC, coldest Thanksgiving in 100+ years! Good times!

The 06z FV3 was about to put the US in the freezer . Too bad it’s in fantasy land and will have a massive SER next run
5e319a44bfe374b1255ae309e8634fe8.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 06z FV3 was about to put the US in the freezer . Too bad it’s in fantasy land and will have a massive SER next run
5e319a44bfe374b1255ae309e8634fe8.png

Got to get those ground temps nice and cold before we see any snow sticking to them...

I'm one of the weirdos that likes sleet storms.... It allows me to use my imagination... if we get 1 inch of sleet, I consider it as 5 inches of snow packed down into 1 inch of massive crust.

I'm one of the weirdos that likes sleet storms.... It allows me to use my imagination... if we get 1 inch of sleet, I consider it as 5 inches of snow packed down into 1 inch of massive crust.
The best storms are 3-6” snows, with a 1/4” freezing rain/sleet crust on top!
Actually, the Jan 88 storm , ended as some freezing drizzle or rain and put a crust on my 16” of snow!!

The best storms are 3-6” snows, with a 1/4” freezing rain/sleet crust on top!
Actually, the Jan 88 storm , ended as some freezing drizzle or rain and put a crust on my 16” of snow!!
Yep just like the January 2011 storm. We had 4" of snow and sleet on top. It didn't completely melt for 10 days !

Back