• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December - Deal or No Deal?

If the mountains get snow the 8th and 9th. And here in Pickens we get zero it’s time to drive that way. Last December I went up to Maggie valley for that storm

The euro control looks like the big members that do hit
be0ebb11d9c842b0c0075a9e59fdd84e.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at that gradient between a foot and a few inches.

Curious on what he thinks “brief” is. I consider a couple of weeks brief. Big AK vortex don’t typically scurry out in a few days.
Sounds like he’s thinking about a month!

I really feel like there will be an extreme weenie run in the next day or two!! A southern scraper, with low going off JAX , before it locks in on the MA paste job is the reality!:weenie::weenie::weenie:

I really feel like there will be an extreme weenie run in the next day or two!! A southern scraper, with low going off JAX , before it locks in on the MA paste job is the reality!:weenie::weenie::weenie:
Yes, I agree. We have to be teased and get our hopes up. Just to be crushed and brought back to reality that we live in the south. Lol

There already was one a few days ago on the FV3. Feb 1973 redux. Model hours shouldn’t go past 240, anything after that is a joke.

This might be the winter we see the opposite, and get a SE trend. Of course, we have seen models go farther and farther south, only to come back NW, too. Plenty of time for that, also.

JB says the NW trend is coming . Kiss of death. Everyone in the south should prepare for a blizzard a
76d8d96e73b2879728ee68afcafe96e1.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it can stay just where it is....and where the ensembles are....thank you very much! Hopefully no NW trend.

Back