• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December - Deal or No Deal?

fv3p_mslp_pcpn_frzn_eus_48.png
We have a winner! Right where we want it now!!

That FV3 run is cash money. Exactly the look we’re looking for. We don’t want it to flare up over OK or AR and push East. We want it to flare up over a oil rig in the middle of the GOM and push ENE. Ok bed time. I’m all nerded out for tonight

Oh yea, WAA is our worst enemy.
Btw, welcome to forum!! Love it when our new forum members comes on in and join the conversation. :)
Darknight due you think that we may still have a legitimate chance that we may get a storm around the December 8-10 because for the past few days or so the fv3-gfs been showing a storm consistently..

Darknight due you think that we may still have a legitimate chance that we may get a storm around the December 8-10 because for the past few days or so the fv3-gfs been showing a storm consistently..
Oh yea, I definitely think it’s a good chance. I would lean towards a mid-south more then a Deep South storm. But that could very well change in the next model run.

Back