• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December - Deal or No Deal?

Yall are still looking too far ahead. This look here is beautiful on the Euro. Honestly even if it doesnt lead to storms, there are no major strengthening of the SE ridge and at most we get transient short wave ridging. The Euro is at worse gonna bring massive snow pack to the midwest which is where the majority of our cold air comes from. Get this look in four days and Im pumped.

500h_anom.na.png

Sigh, still having to straighten you out.

Edit: Looking over things, im liking what Im seeing. Seeing a decent agreement on a strong western ridge in the midrange.

fv3p_z500a_namer_36.png

Lol you’re inside day ten I’m way out into week two just pointing out slight differences

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol you’re inside day ten I’m way out into week two just pointing out slight differences

Yeah but you are looking at a million dollar check that doesnt exist while walking on a real hundred dollar one. You have been taught better. Before long Shane will demote you, your wife will kick you out and you will have to live with Brick.

Yeah but you are looking at a million dollar check that doesnt exist while walking on a real hundred dollar one. You have been taught better. Before long Shane will demote you, your wife will kick you out and you will have to live with Brick.

Some days I wish I would be voted out and removed from the Southernwx board of directors lol

Wife is moody being 7 months pregnant so living with brick does not sound half bad .

But I get your point . We will see if the ridge materializes

But JB jackpotted us. We got that going for us. He is usually right?

View attachment 7641 View attachment 7642
The thing is this pattern right here, will verify one day. I'm thinking the late 1800's must have looked like that, so 120 year pattern might be right around the corner. That might put JB in ColdRain snow on Xmas day rare air, lol. Or Larry's Sav snow prediction. He should be so lucky :)

Some days I wish I would be voted out and removed from the Southernwx board of directors lol

Wife is moody being 7 months pregnant so living with brick does not sound half bad .

But I get your point . We will see if the ridge materializes

Oh wow!!! Didn’t know ya guys was expecting a 2nd child. He/She might be born right in the middle of a snowstorm. That would be wild!!! Be something to tell them when they grow up. I know my mom told me about the snow when I was born. They even slid into the ditch on the way to the hospital when I was about to be born!! Lol.

Last edited:
00z gfs is just a little cold in the extended lol

Would be stupid cold day 12 or so coming across that Midwest snow pack. To be honest, that part isnt far fetched, the GFS actually strengthens the western ridge faster. Who needs a -NAO when you get a +PNA/-EPO like that.

and so far FV3 sucks out loud past hour 100. I mean I’m not mad. It’s still November. I just don’t see anything sexy out of the 00z runs. I’m sure that will all change in 6-12 hours so
I’m not sweating it. Model weather is not weather

Back