• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December - Deal or No Deal?

Certainly not lmao but it appears as though the Pacific may screw us for at least December.
Maybe some of December. But even having some part of the month favorable is a win, compared to winters of late. We don’t need a perfect pattern to get cold and snow and ice. Sometimes all the model watching and blog reading makes us forget to remember that.

There is a tornado warning 50 miles away from a blizzard warning! Very dynamic storm

18z gfs happy hour never fails !!! Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm, Ill take.

500h_anom.na.png

That said the GFS isnt as crazy as you would think. Of course the mega western ridge and the massive Greenland ridge is probably over done in the very long range, the mid range GFS and Euro isnt far apart. If that western ridge moves east with time, the hammer will drop.

500h_anom.na.png

500h_anom.na.png

I want a blizzard in upstate South Carolina. Snow so heavy you can’t see nothing but solid white and wind gusting over 50mph. And temperatures around 23 degrees. Is this even a possibility one day? What would have to happen for this to happen?

I want a blizzard in upstate South Carolina. Snow so heavy you can’t see nothing but solid white and wind gusting over 50mph. And temperatures around 23 degrees. Is this even a possibility one day? What would have to happen for this to happen?
You may wanna move to either the northeast and experience a nor'easter or the plains. You wont get that kind of wind with snow in SC

Back