• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December - Deal or No Deal?

Posted at the same time. lol great minds think alike.
Amen to that... I'm putting my chips in around that period I mean we have to finally score big on that period... Also I still think we have a chance at some snow this weekend from a upper level low... Models have been consistently showing a upper level low swing through from Texas through Alabama

GFS 0z continues to show that low. You can tell there is a very tall ridge out west. It's pushing the disurbance southward, which is good. We want that text book Miller A track, no warm noses to deal with all the way from the deep south to Maine!
168508c2ce16509bfc0363446dcedacf.jpg

So it begins first snow forecast from the NWS

Thursday Night
Rain likely before midnight, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Windy, with a north northwest wind around 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Friday
A chance of rain and snow before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Windy, with a north northwest wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Back