• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December - Deal or No Deal?

Get a look like that inside 120 hours and we will be in good shape for a nice storm! Next run will probably lose that storm and replace it with a SE ridge lol.
IDK, it's been showing signs of a storm in that time frame lately . Same time as last year storm. Not saying it will happen, but something that could be watched

I know the models have been going back and forth, but that is better than showing nothing. I think there is a strong signal for a chance at a winter storm here the first part of December.

I know the models have been going back and forth, but that is better than showing nothing. I think there is a strong signal for a chance at a winter storm here the first part of December.
Favorable pattern you mean. I see no such storms other than fantasy ones. Even then the pattern may not be as favorable as initially depicted, but it's still better than heat.

Models starting to show a weak little wave with just enough cold air for maybe NW NC into VA. UK is really suppressed into SC but GFS is further north.

Screen Shot 2018-11-24 at 5.12.26 PM.png

Back